Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm Officially A Blogger!

A year ago, I wasn't remotely interested in writing a blog. There's like a bijillion out there! That's right! I said bijillion. What can I write about that others would be remotely interested in?

It turns out that quite a few of you are interested in the things I enjoy or life in general. I like baking (especially cupcakes), DIY projects like repainting furniture, all things organization, my family, and my two cats. I am also willing to share the IVF journey my husband and I are on among other things.

Our life stories are what give each other inspiration, hope, laughter, and the realization that we are all "normal" and face the same things.

I hope you find inspiration through a cupcake - to lift someone's spirit or make someone smile.

I hope you find inspiration through one of my projects - to step out and try it yourself.

I hope you find inspiration in my organization - so it makes you and others feel like you are on top of the world.

I hope you find inspiration through my life stories - maybe it will give you peace, strength, or a moment to laugh.

I'm no expert on any of these topics but I enjoy them and they are a part of me.

I'd love for you to join me as I blog for the first time. I might fail but I might succeed. One thing is for sure...I'm not afraid to try.

Email me any questions that you have and maybe I'll answer them as a part of this blog.

PS - please give me some time to work out formatting issues.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you've decided to put all your crazy into words for the world to see.

    ReplyDelete